We need to print a minimum of 20 â€“ our system defaults to this quantity.
ARTWORK REQUIREMENTS â€“ for a deeper explanation, view our ARTWORK GUIDELINES PDF
1. We only accept PDF files.
2. In whatever program you prefer, set your page size to the size of the product youâ€™re ordering (plus bleed if necessary).
3. All artwork needs to be in CMYK colour format.
4. We require at least 300 dpi resolution for images.
5. All important text and graphics must be in at least 5mm from the edge.
6. If you have multiple guest names, set them up as one per page. i.e. if you have 50 guest names, your PDF should be 50 pages long.
7. If you have trouble setting up your file, please research the help file of the particular program you're using.
8. We are not responsible for quality issues due to poor quality artwork, however if we think your artwork just isn't up to scratch, we'll contact you so you can have the opportunity to re-submit it.
HOW LONG WILL MY ORDER TAKE?
THREE working days from payment. Our usual order turn-around is 2 working days (although we're usually a lot quicker than this - we like to under-promise and over-deliver and give ourselves a bit of 'wriggle room'.) You'll need to add an extra day for an extra service like printing.
WHAT ABOUT PROOFS OR SAMPLES?
We appreciate you need to let potential clients see the crispness of your design and colours while feeling the texture of the paper to fully appreciate your work and make a purchasing decision. Some clients just like to see their unique design completely 'in the pulp' before signing off. We've allowed for this. All our samples are $10 each - whether single or double sided, Marshmallow or Crane, Colour or White ink. You'll find samples available to order in the printed product category too.
DO YOU SUPPLY AND PRINT ENVELOPES?
We manufacture and stock over 400 envelope colours, sizes and flap styles, specialising in invitation envelopes. We can digitally print your envelopes too. Find out more HERE.
WHY ARE SOME STOCKS NOT OFFERED DOUBLE SIDED?
Although we can print both sides on almost anything, we're not 100% satisfied with the results on a few. Please choose one of the stocks we do offer so we know your job will be guaranteed fabulous!
We guarantee you'll love your printing - or we'll give you your money back. That's it. No sub-clause. If you don't think they're good enough - send them back for a full refund!